Friday, September 13, 2013

Graduate


I printed this picture ages ago after Kai's graduation but scrapped all but this one so finally a couple of years later getting it scrapped.    It's a mad rush of colors and patterns, but  I like it.    I used the sketch at Lets Capture our Memories blogspot, sketch #36.    I will be keeping this sketch to use again, I really like it a lot.    It's so much fun to use a sketch over and over and see how I change it some each time.
Then I also followed the challenge on the forum at my scraps and more for this Thursday called Throwback Thursday where I had to use 3 different manufactures of collections at least a year old.   So I pulled the background paper from the Basic Grey collection - Out of Print,   then the paper w/ the pale green/blue polka dots are from Pink Paislee - Prairie Hill collection.   The two chevron papers are from Cosmo Cricket - Clemetine collection, the I used some scrap of cardstocks for the circles and inked everything with Adirondick Espresso ink.

1 comment:

len said...

Beautiful take on the sketch and glad you had fun with it. Love how you used different patterns over your busy paper and those circles in solid helps to calm the page. Great photo too. Thanks for playing along at LCOM!